Friday 30 March 2012

"Working with English" for Third Year Students "A" and "B"

Dear Students...
I'm writing in English.... because I am sure you can follow me... I HOPE.....
Well, you will follow a website to work interacting with the computer.
1-Go to www.oup.com/elt/result
2-Click on the word RESULT
3-You will see the cover ( la portada) of many books ENGLISH RESULT
4- You click on ELEMENTARY
5-You click on Grammar
6-You click on UNIT 9
7-You complete the exercises on PAST SIMPLE / REGULAR VERBS  1 and 2  // PAST SIMPLE OF TO BE 1 and 2
8-You RETURN TO STEP 2 and click on the PRE-INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
9-You click on GRAMMAR
10-You click on UNIT 6 and go to past continuous 1 and 2 and UNI 1 / Grammar Be and Do in questions

Now, print some of the exercises ....or copy one of them.
This time, I would like YOU to go to the AUDIO PRACTICE and practice:PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND  and WHAT SHALL WE DO?
Good luck and enjoy the audio practice
patricia avila

No comments:

Post a Comment